- Link for Jenkins access: https://phsft-jenkins.cern.ch
- Access is allowed only for geant-dev or phsft-dep egroup (CERN SSO authentification).
- Products for nightly builds: VecGeom & GeantV (builds runs each 24 hours)
- Available nodes for builds:
- SLC6 with GCC 4.9.3
- Mac OS X with Clang 5.1 (LLVM 3.4)
- Nodes with CUDA support
- Xeon Phi nodes
- Node with Coverity Intergrity Manager
- ARMv7 (planned)
- Node with AMD GPU support (planned)
- Available tests:
- Coding conventions -> checking existing software
- Compiler warning checks
- Coverity checks
- CTest for VecGeom & GeantV and CDash integration
- Doxygen documentation
Jenkins use cases
- By default in Jenkins is not allowed to run by common users any jobs, but only check results of builds.
- If you need access for some specific cases please contact Patricia Mendez Lorenzo
- Nightly tests:
- Last Coverity check (last week results):
How to use Jenkins?
- Login with your CERN account credentials
- Check job which results you would like to check
- After select Node which results you prefere to see
- Select build in build history "#xx" and click
- Select "Console Output" to see more details..